This is my FBInfluence Review. If you would like to visit the official Page of Amy Porterfield’s FBInfluence, please click the link below:
Facebook represents a huge market with over 1 billion users worldwide. It has leveraged the way we connect with each other and how we do business. Small and large scale businesses are leaving their traditional methods behind and crossing over into Facebook Marketing more so now than ever before. However, Facebook Marketing is no easy feat. It requires a lot of effort and planning to determine the right strategies that will work for your business.
So anyway – here’s my FBInfluence Review.
FBInfluence – What Is it?
FBInfluence is consists of training videos that cover core strategies that you need to know to be successful with Facebook Marketing. It has 4 modules that will teach you simple strategies to turn your Facebook page into a traffic-pulling machine and build your own brand. One of the co-authors of FBInfluence is Amy Porterfield, a well-known Social Media Strategist and author of Facebook for Dummies. Amy, hand-in-hand with Lewis Howes and Sean Malarkey, has produced a thorough, well-organized guide to Facebook Marketing.
Here’s a summary of what’s inside:
- Module 1: The Foundation for Facebook Success, which includes:
- The 9 Core Rules of Facebook Marketing
- How to Strategically Brand Your Facebook Timeline Page
- Creating Custom Applications That Convert
- An Insider’s View of Your Facebook Page Dashboard
- Monitoring and Measuring Tools To Track Your Facebook Success
- Module 2 – Growing a Lucrative Fan Base, which includes:
- How to Delegate the Management of Your Facebook Page
- 5 Proven Strategies To Grow Your Fan Base
- How To Collect Quality Leads on Facebook
- How To Get Into The Newsfeed of Your Fans
- Social Plugins & Share Buttons: The Best Options For Your Business
- Module 3 – Creating Massive Engagement, which includes:
- Facebook Content: What To Post & When To Post
- Surefire Strategies to Create Engagement
- How to Increase Engagement with Facebook Interest Lists
- How To Create Your Own Personalized Facebook Experiences
- Using the Timeline Features to Create Engagement (Pinning, Highlighting, and Milestones)
- and Module 4 – Turning Fans into Super Fans, which includes:
- Tips and Strategies to Supercharge Your Facebook Ads
- How to Use Promoted Posts
- Creating Facebook Offers
- How To Promote Your Events on Facebook
- The Instant Action Plan to Get Momentum Today
It’s everything you need to be successful with Facebook Marketing.
FBInfluence Review – What I Liked
What I like about FBInfluence is the incredible content that it offers. The authors were able to stuff important contents into 4 modules without overwhelming the users. It is arranged in a hierarchical manner, starting from the very basic topics to the most complex one.
I also like how Amy Porterfield presented the lessons. She did so in a step-by-step manner, but still managed to keep it straightforward and simple for the users to understand. She also focused more on the different strategies, which I believe is the most critical foundation of Facebook Marketing.
Aside from the modules, FBInfluence also includes bonuses that will strengthen your strategies and foundation to boost your success on Facebook even more.
FBInfluence Review – What I Didn’t Like
What I didn’t liked about FBInfluence is that you can’t download the training modules or buy FBInfluence outright on audio Cds or DVDs. I like to listen to this kind of cutting-edge Facebook marketing training while I’m driving, as I like to make good use of my time in between appointments at my clients’ offices, or while stuck in traffic. You only have access to the FBInfluence training videos via your browser, so you need to be connected to the internet when reviewing the course, which can be an inconvenience if you have a slow connection.
However, this is the format that most of these in depth instructional programs are taking on these days, especially as most of them come with 30-60 day money back guarantees (FBInfluence comes with a 60 day money back guarantee, by the way). In any event, it’s probably best for the buyers of this product that it’s stored away “in the clouds”, safe from computer crashes.
FBInfluence Review – Overall Thoughts
The FBInfluence course has been built in a very thorough, meticulous manner to make you understand the core strategies of Facebook Marketing. This is even more evident in the generous, informative bonuses that you’re given.
FBInfluence is your complete roadmap for leveraging Facebook to drive traffic and build your brand. It really does cover all the bases, so if you follow the detailed steps you can virtually ensure your Facebook marketing success.
You can always take Amy Porterfield’s Course for a test drive, as she has a 60 day money-back guarantee if you don’t see results. That seems fair enough to me.